There are basically two different methods of printing — Offset Printing and Digital Printing.
The ink is not transferred directly onto the paper. This technology uses plates which transfer the image onto a “blanket” and then it’s applied to the paper.
The advantages of offset printing include
● Cost effective for large quantities
● Price per piece is reduced as the quantity increases
● Customized finishes are available on a large variety of papers
● Custom inks such as metallic and Pantone colors can be used.
Digital printing uses toner rather than plates.
The advantages of digital printing include
● Best for smaller quantity jobs
● Price for short runs is lower
● Lower minimum quantities
● Can accommodate varied data
Both of these printing methods will give you a high quality professional
looking product that you can be proud of.
Feel free to give US Bulk Mail & Printing a call and we can direct you in which printing method is best for your project.
1105 East Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701